Let’s drawning Rangoli!
We have a plan to draw Rangoli on the floor at the rooftop.
The reason we plan to do is,
1. We want to make something with all.
2. Rangoli is an art form, originating in the Indian subcontinent.
3. To offer Rangoli to Gods to pray.
4. To enjoy studying on the roof top.
5. Rangoli is very colourful that, students enjoy to select the desing.
They really like drowing so they are very excited to do it.
Choose the desing.
Practice drowing on the paper.
We are starting to draw it tomorrow and finishing before Christmas!