A dream and hope for children’s future.
Around 65 pupils aged from 5 to 13 yrs old study at Prema Metta Orphanage School Trust every day.
The school is solely run by donation sent from the kind people all over the world.
Education is a fundamental human right and essential for the exercise of all other human rights.
It promotes individual freedom and empowerment and yields important development benefits.
Here in India, children still remain deprived of educational opportunities, many as a result of poverty.
Our mission is to create the chance for the kids to experience the joy of learning.
In order to carry out our mission, we do the following activities.
- Providing education and chances to participate social works for children.
- Supplying nutritious food for children.
- Saving woman who has suffered from DV, and independence support.
- Providing health education to the people in the area.
- Accepting study groups and a working opportunity for volunteer staffs.
Besides four main activities, we are also working on finding child sponsors, collecting used clothes, raising donation, and selling hand made products, etc.